Commercial Pricing Analyst
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
£18,000 - £30,000
Looking to create amazing memories at work? An opportunity has arisen at our support office for a Commercial Pricing Analyst to join our family.
The role will be to support the Revenue Management team develop a Competitor benchmarking strategy and embedding Competitor pricing into ways of working and reporting. Support the development of clear and concise action plans to improve performance and gaining market share both regionally and nationally.
- Develop a competitor benchmark strategy along with key objectives and target results
- Develop a framework to create a competitor set by park and region
- Create an accommodation matching framework to allow for generic comparisons across multiple competitors with variable accommodation types and grades
- Work with third party supplier on setup and rollout of reporting and dashboards, including training plan for revenue management team on we adopt the analysis and insight into our existing and new ways of working
- Support Head of Trading with ways to implement competitor pricing into trading reviews, supporting both short-term and long-term strategies in relation to price presentation and position on our website and third parties
- Support Head of Optimisation to identify opportunities and recommendations of utilisation competitor pricing in our pricing algorithms and plans for development rate structures. This will include a path to integrating feeds into our data warehouses
- Make recommendations for the creation of Governance documentation to secure the integrity of pricing, discounts and rate parity
- Build a road map of training and development requirements to support the development of the Revenue Management team in competitor and price analysis; making recommendations of tools, training and qualifications available.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for:
Care| we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace| we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference| we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging| we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value| we value all.
- Up to 50% discount on holidays
- 25% off holiday for friends & family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with development & progression
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in