Digital Marketing Executive
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
HS3 - Digital Marketing Executive
Support delivery of business targets through Digital Marketing activities for holiday sales and caravan sales. Drive website traffic and conversion through digital marketing, with a particular focus on Paid Search and Paid Social.
- Support the Head of Digital Marketing to develop and implement effective PPC activity utilising agreed budgets and delivering agreed targets.
- Closely manage the online agencies to ensure optimum volume, CPA, ROAS targets and cost control.
- Planning and delivery of PPC and Paid Social spend per channel according to business targets and market trends.
- Monitoring performance of paid digital channels against targets, interrogating insight data to provide direction on performance and recommendations for improvements.
- Interpret and report on Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic Display campaign performance using Google Analytics 360, Google Ads, Meta Business Manager and other internal reporting tools and techniques.
- Monitor performance of, and implement ongoing testing of ad content across different channels and platforms to optimise clickthrough rate, quality score, CPC, conversion and traffic.
- Collaborate with Organic Social team in creation of effective paid social ad content
- Maintaining accuracy of pricing and promotions across all Paid Search, Paid Social and Display creative and campaigns.
- Detailed analysis of keyword performance in PPC campaigns to identify cost efficiencies, traffic and conversion opportunities
- Application of test and learn processes to PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic Display campaigns to increase conversion, lead generation and brand awareness
- Brief digital agencies on campaign, reporting and trading requirements and performance.
- Test and implement the use of first party data in campaign, creating audiences for targeted campaigns
Support the SEO Manager in delivery of improved website content projects when required.
- Ensure all activity is accurately tracked, monitored and communicated to the Head of Digital Marketing and Marketing Director on a weekly basis in terms of volume and value measures.
- Develop and communicate digital campaign evaluations on a timely basis for all marketing activities developed including clear and concise recommendations for future activity.
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure timely and integrated execution of online activities to maximise brand and bookings across the Parkdean Resorts businesses.
- Keep up to date with industry insights relating to Digital marketing and present to key team members on a regular basis to ensure relevant team members are fully up-to-date with latest practices and recommendations for Parkdean Resorts from these.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of the company health and safety policies and procedures and ensure safe working practices are maintained at all times.
- Ensure that your behaviour and that of others reflects the company values.
- Appropriate degree or professional qualification and/or proven experience in digital marketing.
- 3+ years in digital marketing with excellent understanding of PPC and other paid digital channels (Paid Social, Programmatic Display)
- Experience in working with digital agencies.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience and strong understanding of Google Analytics. and Google Ads
- A highly analytical and numerical mind set.
- Excellent ability to interrogate and interpret complex data, and turn into recommendations.
- Ability to deliver complex data and insight in easy to understand formats.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong team player.
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in