Owner and Experience Guest Advisor
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Owner & Guest Experience advisor
Are you a charismatic people person looking for a career with a little more life? Join us as an Owner and Guest Experience Assistants Manager, where customer care comes first and creating amazing memories is second nature.
No experience? No worries! As long as you bring the passion and the Parkdean FUN, we’ll provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
- To prepare welcome packs for arriving guests and ensure a smooth check-in process
- Conducting pre-arrival calls to guests ensuring they have all relevant information
- To check-in guests quickly and with a smile, providing perfect customer service
- To take payments and ensure all money is accounted for and stored in the correct place
- Provide information in regards to the park, entertainment schedule and local attractions
- Conduct courtesy calls and visits to guests to ensure accommodation exceeds expectations.
- Build relationships with guests and owners and resolve queries within agreed timescales
- Supporting the Owner and Guest experience Manager with people management responsibilities
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is achieved
- Using your initiative to ensure the reception area runs smoothly and all our customers leave feeling happy and satisfied with the service provided.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with development & progression
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
Hourly Rate: £10.42
Naze Marine, Hall Lane, Walton-on-the-Naze
Charismatic? A big people person? Then you would make a fantastic Owner and Guest Experience Advisor! Join our receptionist team and be the face and voice of Parkdean Resorts, ensuring our guests an
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in