Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Based at our central support office in Newcastle, our Finance Team are dedicated in providing expert support and advice throughout Parkdean Resorts.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the Parkdean Resorts family.
Your new role will require you to assist the Senior Finance Manager with the production of the holiday home sales stock balance sheet reconciliation, in order to identify variances and rectify efficiently, provide key financial information and insight to the leadership team of the business whilst maintaining a robust controls environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the HHS Stock Reconciliation
- Assist in the development of the HHS stock reconciliation, preserving the integrity of data, tracking of reconciling items including highlighting any controls risks, monitoring of variances and Reporting.
- Owner of issues tracker and ensuring issues have owners and a plan to clear
- Working with the HHS Commercial stock team, coordination of process which will result in timely clearance of outstanding issues and process of escalation
- Liaise with key stakeholders within the business to identify process improvement to reduce risk
- Assist the Senior Finance Manager in general Accounting tasks across Income streams and costs as required
- Assist with the Year-end process including responding to auditor requests
The successful Person will:
- Newly/Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of multi-site or similar size Business
- Experience of supporting operational teams
- Experience of interaction with Shared Services
- Sun systems knowledge preferred
- Experience of Microsoft packages
Articles you might be interested in
TeaserLearning and Development
Why Melissa Chose a Graduate Role In Finance Here at Parkdean Resorts.Let's talk about a career path that's not just about crunching numbers, but also about making waves in the holiday park industry.
Jobs you have shown an interest in