Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
A role where no day is the same, you will be working as part of a progressive procurement team with buying responsibility for assigned categories and managing procurement activities supporting projects across the procurement function.
This role brings a unique opportunity to gain experience across the breadth of the Procurement function at Parkdean Resorts and is ideal for someone who is looking to grow their expertise in procurement.
- You will have:
- Accountability for specific projects and categories
- Direct reporting line into the Head of Procurement for Accommodation & Central
- Dotted line reporting into other Senior Managers for specific projects
- Assigned categories including Facilities Management, Retail, Professional Services.
- Liaise with suppliers to negotiate and secure best value for money across categories.
- Build effective internal stakeholder relationships and supplier relationships.
- Work with stakeholders to define the scope of work and conduct tenders.
- Managing procurement deliverables for specific projects to be defined including:
- implementing new supplier accreditations
- conduct supplier due diligence checks
- support the simplification of the purchase-2-pay process
- establish sustainability opportunities
- Key Skills :
- Ability to engage and build relationships with key suppliers and stakeholders
- Commercially minded with good negotiation skills
- A good sense of urgency and adaptability under pressure
- Project management of deliverables, escalation and resolution of barriers to success
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Driven to learn with a sense of curiosity and positive attitude
- Organised and pragmatic
- Experience of the Leisure & Hospitality sector would be beneficial
- Health & Safety
- You have a duty to safeguard your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, customers and visitors. You also have a duty to co-operate with Management to enable it to comply with its health and safety duties
Articles you might be interested in
“I feel lucky that I have the support of my team to continue to develop and progress my career, moving into new challenges and acquiring new and exciting responsibilities.” With over 250 careers (all
Jobs you have shown an interest in