Real Time & Planning Analyst
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Real Time & Planning Analyst
Newcastle upon Tyne
Looking to create amazing memories at work? An opportunity has arisen at our support office for a Real time planning Analyst to join our family.
Work as part of the customer contact service delivery team to meet service levels through monitoring and managing the day-to-day activity and distribution of work load across all of the customer contact teams.
- Plan and monitor resource across front office and back office, ensuring critical tasks, priorities and SLAs are in line with the Playbook requirements.
- Effective planning of activities (communication, training, team meetings and other offline activities) to ensure that resource utilisation is maximised, and that the achievement of target service levels are not compromised, whilst in any downtime ensuring that all advisers are proactively working on extra activities.
- Ensure the holiday process for the operation, through close analysis of seasonal call trends/tactical campaigns, ensure that holidays do not exceed planned thresholds, while ensuring that all holidays are taken/or allocated on a fair basis.
- To actively attend appropriate planning and tactical meetings with the operation to monitor daily workloads and share the resourcing picture.
- Translation of weekly/daily call centre resource plans through skill-set analysis and call profiling, ensuring that resource is best deployed to achieve service level targets in all areas.
- Analyse arrival patterns, workloads, and staffing levels and make recommendations to align with best practice workforce planning.
- Monitor the volume of contacts at interval level, as well as the proper use of activity codes, overall onsite/offsite shrinkage, variations in AHT, and any other real time events that contribute or impact negatively in the execution of planned productivity hours to meet SLAs and taking any relevant action to ensure service level targets are met.
- Support WFM Team Leader to embed planning framework process to ensure plans are driven by operations at agreed frequency.
- The ability to work with large amounts of data and identify trends and produce reports.
- Responsibility for the maintenance of the Workforce Management system and ACD ensuring that they are kept up-to-date and 100% accurate.
- Day to day responsibility of CC Resource mailbox and input of exceptions and schedule changes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for the security of documents, information, and equipment under post holders’ control, in accordance with divisional policy.
- Experience within multichannel contact centre environment, including Live Chat, Voice, Email and back-office LOB.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and time management.
- Ability to resolve routine problems and apply initiative to make sound decisions with good judgement.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of workforce and resource planning.
- Experience in high volume, multi-skilled, multi-channel contact centre environment.
- Understanding of workforce planning methodologies.
- Advanced numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Previous experience in a Forecast Analyst or Workforce Planner role in a Contact Centre or similar environment.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with development & progression
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in