Assistant Accommodation Manager
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Join our housekeeping team as an assistant manager for a career with more sparkle!
There’s nothing quite like making people smile when they’re on their holidays and as an Assistant Accommodation Manager at Parkdean Resorts, you’ll be key to inspiring smiles from the minute your guests step through our park gates.
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park operator, we can offer:
- Flexible shift patterns tailored to your needs
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 25% off holidays for friends & family
- 30% off park activities, food & drink
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Clear career pathways for those looking to progress
You’ll be a strong motivator and will inspire and develop your team to deliver the highest of standards. This means:
- Monitoring accommodation quality to ensure that customer experience exceeds expectations, and all operating standards are met
- Leading a team to deliver high accommodation standards
- Controlling stock room management across all areas such as linen, inventory and equipment to ensure budgets are adhered to
- Proactively supporting in the training and development of all accommodation team members
- Ensuring that all new team members receive a high-quality induction.
Are we the right fit for you?
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance. We pitch in, we have fun, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, ensuring holiday happy is never far away.
Care | we care about our guests, our people, and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
We want to do all we can to create an environment and recruitment process where people feel safe and comfortable to talk about disability. For any reasonable adjustment requests, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles you might be interested in
TeaserPeople of Parkdean
“I started working at Nodes point in 2012 and have been here ever since – you could say it was meant to be!” Meet Sean Smith, Accommodation Manager, Manchester United football supporter and all-round
Jobs you have shown an interest in