Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Are you a people person, passionate about keeping others safe? Join us in a leading role as Security Manager where guest safety and security are your priority. You’ll lead from the front and be observant, making sure our guests feel safe and secure in their home away from home.
You’ll need to hold a current driving license and a current SIA Door Supervisor license.
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park operator, we can offer:
- Fantastic annual management bonus scheme
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 25% off holidays for friends & family
- 30% off park activities, food & drink
As a security Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient running of the security department.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a safe and secure environment for guests in line with current legislation and company guidance, ensuring all guests receive the very best experience and customer service with standards that continuously improve.
- You will be responsible for recruiting, training, and developing a security team to enhance our guests’ experience (team numbers vary depending on the size of the park)
- Manage the security function, maximising opportunities for greater efficiency and safety
- Have planned resource schedules in place to ensure the security team are in the right place at the right time to deliver outstanding customer service and standards
- Always maintain a security presence
- Ensure a professional and effective control of site entrances
- Act as a door supervisor in the licensed premises, or as a park security warden outside the licensed
- Oversee the effective shut down of the complex
- Act as safeguarding champion on park
Are we the right fit for you?
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance. We pitch in, we have fun, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, ensuring holiday happy is never far away.
Care | we care about our guests, our people, and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all team members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
We want to do all we can to create an environment and recruitment process where people feel safe and comfortable to talk about disability. For any reasonable adjustment requests, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in