Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
White Cross Bay Holiday Park
Are you a people person, passionate about keeping others safe? Join us as a Security Officer where guest safety and security are your priority.
You’ll be a keen observer, making sure our guests feel safe and secure in their home away from home. You’ll need to hold a current driving licence and a current SIA Door Supervisor licence.
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park operator, we can offer:
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 25% off holidays for friends & family
- 30% off park activities, food & drink
- Always maintain a security presence onsite, being vigilant, proactive, and responsive
- Act as a door supervisor in the licensed premises, or as a park security warden outside the licensed premises
- Respond to all emergency calls
- Provide on-site information and local information to the team and customers
- Support other park departments within operational guidelines
- Provide the very best in customer service.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all team members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
We want to do all we can to create an environment and recruitment process where people feel safe and comfortable to talk about disability. For any reasonable adjustment requests, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in