Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
If you love working outdoors, don't mind cleaning and checking areas are clean, can do basic maintenance and have customer service experience then this is the job for you! Join our guest experience team as a Touring Warden for work with a little more life!
Nothing beats good team camaraderie and the buzz of a busy shift, and our park touring wardens enjoy both in spades. No experience? No worries! If you’ve got buckets of passion, positivity and Parkdean team spirit, we’ll teach you all the skills you’ll need to succeed in your new role.
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park operator, we can offer:
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 25% off holidays for friends & family
- 30% off park activities, food & drink
- Full use of park facilities
- Ensuring the touring fields and facilities are maintained to a high level of cleanliness and appearance at all times, coordinating the rota with the cleaning team
- Monitoring all guests to ensure they have paid to be on site and ensure that they are adhering to the park rules at all times
- Ensuring guests are on the right pitch and have the maximum allowance for people, size of tent, etc.
- Office based duties will include, point of sale on pitches, increase revenue, repeat bookings, late stays and weekend work.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all team members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
We want to do all we can to create an environment and recruitment process where people feel safe and comfortable to talk about disability. For any reasonable adjustment requests, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hourly Rate: £10.42
Ruda, Croyde Bay, croyde
Charismatic? A big people person? Then you would make a fantastic Owner and Guest Experience Advisor! Join our receptionist team and be the face and voice of Parkdean Resorts, ensuring our guests an
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in