Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
White Cross Bay Holiday Park
Join our retail team as a Retail Assistant for a career with more fun!
No experience? No worries! If you’ve got pockets full of passion, positivity and Parkdean team spirit, we’ll teach you all the skills you’ll need to succeed in your new role.
Forget the desk bound 9-5 and enjoy the buzzing holiday park industry that has fantastic opportunities for growth, a work setting vibrating with positive holiday vibes and a close-knit team where you’ll feel like you belong.
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park operator, we can offer:
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 30% off park activities, food & drink
- 25% off holidays for friends & family
- To support in the implementation of the retail operational strategy by following visual merchandise guides, planograms, in store standards and operations manual
- Deliver retail opportunities across the park, driving a pro-active sales culture at park events
- Provide the highest standards of service and interaction to all customers
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
We want to do all we can to create an environment and recruitment process where people feel safe and comfortable to talk about disability. For any reasonable adjustment requests, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in