Holiday Home Sales Administrator
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Looking to create amazing memories at work? Join us as a Holiday Home Sales Administrator and become an ambassador for all things organisation and administration excellence.
You’ll ensure that buying a holiday home is an easy, enjoyable process for our customers, and communicate with a diverse range of departments to get everything set up throughout each sale.
Your Parkdean Perks:
- Support from the Holiday Home Sales Training Academy
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 25% off holidays for friends & family
- 30% off park activities, food & drink
- Clear career pathways for those looking to progress
You’ll be making a real difference to our customers’ buying journeys. That includes keeping in contact with customers and completing the sales status checklist to monitor postings and monthly targets. Communicating closely with our Central Support team is also key for payments and completions of sales.
We’re looking for a committed teammate who is confident, organised, and efficient, and is an ace at managing multiple tasks. This means:
- Checking our sales debt report weekly to ensure all sales are paid in full and on time
- Generating insurance quote letters and schedules
- Communicating in a clear and friendly way with our customers
- Submitting Caravan Sales Advisor monthly commissions
- Maintaining up-to-date stock and price lists
- Dealing with Owners’ rent ledger tasks
- Organising sittings, connections, testing and cleaning to ensure every holiday home we sell is ready for handover to its new owner
- Ensuring compliance with Parkdean Resorts’ policies and procedures, such as Health & Safety and sales guidelines
- Ensuring all finance is checked and administered to a set schedule, on time
- Keeping the Sales Office presentable to create a professional and welcoming environment
- Carrying out snagging of incoming stock and arranging any necessary repairs
You’ll also have:
- Strong IT skills in data inputting, email, and Microsoft software such as Excel and Word
- A highly organised approach to working, with the ability to prioritise specific tasks
Help our customers discover their dream holiday homes at Parkdean Resorts. Simply select ‘Apply now’ to get started.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
We want to do all we can to create an environment and recruitment process where people feel safe and comfortable to talk about disability. For any reasonable adjustment requests, please contact the team at email@example.com
Articles you might be interested in
How a Career in Holiday Home Sales at Parkdean Resorts Can Transform Your Life. Do you dream of a career that combines the thrill of sales with the joy of holidaying? Look no further than a career in
Embracing Variety: Michael's Path to Progression, Growth and Sales Management.In today's ever-evolving job market, the traditional, cookie-cutter career path is quickly losing its charm. Instead, pict
Ambitious people that like to be rewarded for their hard work are made for a career in holiday home sales. Throw in a natural drive to succeed and pockets full of people skills and you have the perfec
My name is Georgia McIver and I'm a Holiday Home Sales Advisor at Ocean Edge Holiday Park. I started at Parkdean Resorts back in 2016 in the Sparky store when I was just 16. The park was right on my d
Jobs you have shown an interest in