Holiday Home Sales Advisor
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Join the Holiday Home Sales team as an Advisor and help to turn our customers’ dreams of owning a holiday home into reality!
You’ll encourage our customers to take their first steps on a path to joining a welcoming Owner community. With your guidance, they will be all set to enjoy a lifetime of holiday memories.
It’s a great opportunity to become part of a thriving, friendly team. You’ll be supported along the way too, with our Training Academy offering you extensive inductions and expert courses. Specifically, we’re looking for a colleague who wants to excel in their career by being a team player with a keen eye for detail
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park operator, we can offer:
- Great bonus potential
- Support from the Holiday Home Sales Training Academy
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 25% off holidays for friends & family
- 30% off park activities, food & drink
- Clear career pathways for those looking to progress
It’s important that you’re politely persistent but also listen carefully to our customers’ needs. That way, you can inform and inspire them in their search for the ideal holiday home. This means:
- Having friendly conversations with prospective Owners on the phone, building trust and relationships
- Using Salesforce - a fantastic video tool to catch up with customers, set appointments and engage with Owners
- Providing high standards of customer service and listening to what our customers want
- Using several social media platforms to keep the conversation going online
- Presenting yourself in a professional manner with showing pride in our products
- Working in a fast-paced environment and having a passion for sales
You’ll also have:
- A positive and driven approach to your work – you’ll be excited to exceed targets!
- Flexibility to work during peak times, including weekends and bank holidays
- A full driving licence (desirable)
More About Us
We’re proud to be the UK’s largest holiday park operator. Our size, stature and award-winning service mean many prospective Owners think of us first for finding their perfect holiday home. Over the years, we’ve grown to offer a wide range of caravans and lodges for sale in stunningly scenic locations at 60 of our holiday parks. In fact, more than 20,000 Owners have holiday homes with us.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
Articles you might be interested in
How a Career in Holiday Home Sales at Parkdean Resorts Can Transform Your Life. Do you dream of a career that combines the thrill of sales with the joy of holidaying? Look no further than a career in
Embracing Variety: Michael's Path to Progression, Growth and Sales Management.In today's ever-evolving job market, the traditional, cookie-cutter career path is quickly losing its charm. Instead, pict
Ambitious people that like to be rewarded for their hard work are made for a career in holiday home sales. Throw in a natural drive to succeed and pockets full of people skills and you have the perfec
My name is Georgia McIver and I'm a Holiday Home Sales Advisor at Ocean Edge Holiday Park. I started at Parkdean Resorts back in 2016 in the Sparky store when I was just 16. The park was right on my d
Jobs you have shown an interest in