Holiday Home Sales Manager
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Holiday Home Sales Manager £36,000 - £65,000 OTE
Tummel Valley Holiday Park - Accommodation available.
Ready to drive sky-high standards? Join us in a leading role as Holiday Home Sales Manager and create amazing memories at work.
You’ll be an ace at all aspects of managing, whether that’s inspiring your team through effective leadership or allowing our values to shine through in several different communication channels.
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park operator, we can offer:
- Great bonus potential
- Support from the Holiday Home Sales Training Academy
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 25% off holidays for friends & family
- 30% off park activities, food & drink
- Clear career pathways for those looking to progress
It’s crucial that you can manage and motivate your team. That way, together you can all achieve not just exceptional sales but exceptional customer service too. We’re all about teamwork, so you can help us to excel by identifying strengths and weaknesses to improve how we operate. You’ll need to deliver structured plans and targets so we can provide our prospective Owners with the ideal holiday homes.
By working with many different departments and Central Support you’ll demonstrate you’re a real team player, as well as a valued voice on park.
You’ll be brilliant at…
- Managing and motivating all members of the Holiday Home Sales Team
- Ensuring we meet sales targets and amazing our customers with outstanding service
- Recruiting talented team members, as well as coaching and strengthening skills
- Succeeding in delivering agreed budgets – all on time too
- Having an honest, professional, and respectful approach – just like our brand values
- Driving standards through communications, the product, sales office and on park
You’ll also have…
- Knowledge of the Salesforce CRM software platform, as part of our modern approach to sales
- A full driving licence (desirable)
More About Us
We’re proud to be the UK’s largest holiday park operator. Our size, stature and award-winning service mean many prospective Owners think of us first for finding their perfect holiday home. Over the years, we’ve grown to offer a wide range of caravans and lodges for sale in stunningly scenic locations at 60 of our holiday parks. In fact, more than 20,000 Owners have holiday homes with us.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
We want to do all we can to create an environment and recruitment process where people feel safe and comfortable to talk about disability. For any reasonable adjustment requests, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles you might be interested in
How a Career in Holiday Home Sales at Parkdean Resorts Can Transform Your Life. Do you dream of a career that combines the thrill of sales with the joy of holidaying? Look no further than a career in
Embracing Variety: Michael's Path to Progression, Growth and Sales Management.In today's ever-evolving job market, the traditional, cookie-cutter career path is quickly losing its charm. Instead, pict
Ambitious people that like to be rewarded for their hard work are made for a career in holiday home sales. Throw in a natural drive to succeed and pockets full of people skills and you have the perfec
My name is Georgia McIver and I'm a Holiday Home Sales Advisor at Ocean Edge Holiday Park. I started at Parkdean Resorts back in 2016 in the Sparky store when I was just 16. The park was right on my d
Jobs you have shown an interest in