Holiday Home Sales Administrator
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Looking to create amazing memories at work? Join the Holiday Home Sales team as an Administrator and become an ambassador for all things organisation and administration excellence.
You’ll ensure that buying a Holiday Home is an easy, enjoyable process for our customers, and communicate with a diverse range of departments to get everything set up throughout each sale.
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park organisation, we can offer:
- In-house training at our Holiday Home Sales Academy.
- Excellent career progression opportunities. Many of our Holiday Home Sales Administrators move into Holiday Home Sales Advisor roles!
- Up to 50% off holidays with us.
- 30% off park activities, food, and drink.
- 25% off holidays for friends and family.
We want to be a force for good for our parks, people, and planet. Our passion is to secure the sustainability of our business, create positive change, and leave a green footprint for future generations to enjoy.
What you will be doing as our new Sales Supreme...
Making a positive impact on our customers’ buying journeys. You will be highly organised, efficient and an ace at managing multiple tasks, whilst looking after the best interests of your customers. This means:
- Keeping in contact with customers to ensure they have all the information required at each step of the way. Communicating in a clear and friendly manner.
- Supporting the Sales Manager and Sales Advisors to arrange viewings and coordinate sales events.
- Working with our cleaning team to make sure that the ‘For Sale’ Holiday Homes, and the Sales Office, are of a high standard, ready to wow customers during their viewings.
- Collaborating with our Holiday Home Sales Central Support team to track the completion of sales and payments.
- Generating sales quotations.
- Making sure the prices of our Holiday Homes are up to date.
Are we the right fit for you?
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we have fun, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, ensuring holiday happy is never far away.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
We want to do all we can to create an environment and recruitment process where people feel safe and comfortable to talk about disability. For any reasonable adjustment requests, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles you might be interested in
How a Career in Holiday Home Sales at Parkdean Resorts Can Transform Your Life. Do you dream of a career that combines the thrill of sales with the joy of holidaying? Look no further than a career in
Embracing Variety: Michael's Path to Progression, Growth and Sales Management.In today's ever-evolving job market, the traditional, cookie-cutter career path is quickly losing its charm. Instead, pict
Ambitious people that like to be rewarded for their hard work are made for a career in holiday home sales. Throw in a natural drive to succeed and pockets full of people skills and you have the perfec
My name is Georgia McIver and I'm a Holiday Home Sales Advisor at Ocean Edge Holiday Park. I started at Parkdean Resorts back in 2016 in the Sparky store when I was just 16. The park was right on my d
Jobs you have shown an interest in