Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Join our maintenance team as an assistant for a career with a little more life!
Nothing beats good team camaraderie and the buzz of a busy shift, and our maintenance teams enjoy both in spades. No experience? No worries! If you’ve got buckets of passion, positivity and Parkdean team spirit, we’ll teach you all the skills you’ll need to succeed in your new role.
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park operator, we can offer:
- Maintenance Academy apprenticeships
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 25% off holidays for friends & family
- 30% off park activities, food & drink
- Complete all fencing, slabs and turfing and ensure all flower beds are planted and weeded
- Be responsible for the checking and changing of all hire fleet gas, as well delivery of gas for owners and carry out fleet snagging and the maintenance of Holiday Home sales stock
- Report any faults/hazards or irregularities
- Ensure that all maintenance work carried out is in line with the Health & Safety policy.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all team members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
We want to do all we can to create an environment and recruitment process where people feel safe and comfortable to talk about disability. For any reasonable adjustment requests, please contact the team at email@example.com
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in