Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Tummel Valley Holiday Park
Join our maintenance team as a Maintenance Assistant for a career with a little more life!
Nothing beats good team camaraderie and the buzz of a busy shift, and our maintenance teams enjoy both in spades. No experience? No worries! If you’ve got buckets of passion, positivity and Parkdean team spirit, we’ll teach you all the skills you’ll need to succeed in your new role.
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park organisation, we can offer:
- The opportunity to gain professional qualifications
- Clear career progression pathways
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 25% off holidays for friends and family
- 30% off park activities, food and drink
We want to be a force for good for our parks, people, and planet. Our passion is to secure the sustainability of our business, create positive change, and leave a green footprint for future generations to enjoy.
What you will be doing as our new Maintenance Maverick...
- Completing general building and maintenance tasks within our Holiday Homes and other buildings. This could include basic plumbing, decoration, access and electrical work depending on your skillset.
- Completing general grounds maintenance tasks such as fencing, laying slabs and turf, and ensuring flower beds are planted and weeded, again depending on your skillset.
- Putting our guests first, you will build positive relationships to resolve queries with minimal disruption to their stay with us.
- You will ensure all outdoor areas are clean and tidy, reporting any faults and hazards.
- Checking and changing gas supply bottles.
- Ensure that your work is carried out to a high standard and in line with Health & Safety compliance.
Are we the right fit for you?
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we have fun, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, ensuring holiday happy is never far away.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
We want to do all we can to create an environment and recruitment process where people feel safe and comfortable to talk about disability. For any reasonable adjustment requests, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in