Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Join our maintenance team as a gas specialist for a career with a little more life!
Nothing beats good team camaraderie and the buzz of a busy shift, and our maintenance teams enjoy both in spades.
We ask all applicants Be Gas Safe qualified and hold all current gas safe qualifications including CCLP1LAV Core, CCLP1RPH Core, HTRLP2, CENWAT1, CKR1, CPA1, DAH1, MET1, and CCLP1PD.
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park operator, we can offer:
- Maintenance Academy apprenticeships
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 25% off holidays for friends & family
- 30% off park activities, food & drink
- To complete all gas testing in accordance with current legislation
- Ensure the safe installation of any new gas appliances such as boilers, ovens, and fires
- Connect, commission & test any newly sited holiday homes
- Respond to any breakdowns or urgent issues in a prompt, safe and professional manner
- Assist in training new and existing maintenance team members
- Ensure relevant monitoring systems are updated upon the completion of jobs in order for the relevant actions to be taken.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all team members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
We want to do all we can to create an environment and recruitment process where people feel safe and comfortable to talk about disability. For any reasonable adjustment requests, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in