Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Join our maintenance team in a leading role as manager for a career with more life!
Get your teeth stuck into a new role at Parkdean Resorts and create amazing memories at work. Nothing beats good team camaraderie and the buzz of a busy shift, and our maintenance teams enjoy both in spades.
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park operator, we can offer:
- Fantastic Annual Management Bonus scheme
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 25% off holidays for friends & family
- 30% off park activities, food & drink
- Clear career pathways for those looking to progress
Our managers are smooth operators and great role models, providing a seamless and memorable experience for our guests. This means:
- Delivering maintenance activities to budget and strive to exceed standards
- Effectively managing a budget for maintenance wages and monitoring and maintaining effective cost control
- Ensuring all required maintenance jobs are recorded on our company system with effective management of time taken, parts used and overall costs
- Building relationships with guests and owners and resolve queries within agreed timescales
- Ensuring all maintenance jobs are complete with minimal disruption caused to guests
- Planning, implementing and controlling winter and summer work programs of repair and maintenance.
Are we the right fit for you?
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance. We pitch in, we have fun, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, ensuring holiday happy is never far away.
Care | we care about our guests, our people, and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all team members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
We want to do all we can to create an environment and recruitment process where people feel safe and comfortable to talk about disability. For any reasonable adjustment requests, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles you might be interested in
Jobs you have shown an interest in