Assistant Leisure and Activities Manager
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Join our fantastic leisure team as Assistant Manager for a career with more life!
If you’ve got charisma, positive energy, and love to lead a great team, this exciting opportunity is right up your street. As an Assistant Leisure and Activities Manager at Parkdean Resorts, you’ll be right in the middle of the action where no two days are the same.
Our Leisure and Activities Managers must hold a current NPLQ Lifeguard and Pool Plant Operations qualification as well as ideally hold a RLSS or STA Trainer qualification.
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park operator, we can offer:
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 25% off holidays for friends & family
- 30% off park activities, food & drink
- Clear career pathways for those looking to progress
Our managers are smooth operators, providing a seamless and memorable experience for our guests and owners. This means:
- Ensuring the safety of customers, team members and the security of equipment, chemicals, plant room and pools
- Maintaining team member effectiveness through an excellent induction plan and ongoing training
- Delivering the sports and leisure programme to the highest standard
- Ensuring the good working order of all pool and plant equipment and all procedures are followed in line with the SPLASH manual
- Plan, implement, and monitor winter close and summer opening procedures
- Ensure that all Lifeguards are fully trained to the required legal standard
- Observe all RLSS and STA requirements.
Are we the right fit for you?
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance. We pitch in, we have fun, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, ensuring holiday happy is never far away.
Care | we care about our guests, our people, and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
We want to do all we can to create an environment and recruitment process where people feel safe and comfortable to talk about disability. For any reasonable adjustment requests, please contact the team at email@example.com
Articles you might be interested in
Want to make a splash in our leisure teams as a Lifeguard? If you’ve got charisma, positive energy, and love to create amazing memories for others, then joining the team as a Lifeguard could be right
Jobs you have shown an interest in