Pool and Activities Assistant
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Make a splash in our leisure team as a Pool and Activities Assistant, for a career with more fun!
If you’ve got charisma, positive energy, and love to create amazing moments for others, then this exciting opportunity is right up your street. You’ll be right in the middle of the action where no two days are the same.
Our pool team must hold a current NPLQ Lifeguard qualification. If you’re passionate about starting your lifeguard career with us, we will provide you the training and qualification required.
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park operator, we can offer:
- NPLQ Lifeguard qualification (if required)
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 30% off park activities, food & drink
- 25% off holidays for friends & family
- To support the daily operation of the Pool and Activities departments
- To always ensure the safety of the public, taking responsibility for first aid when required
- To maximise activity opportunities, by up selling and having great product knowledge
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
We want to do all we can to create an environment and recruitment process where people feel safe and comfortable to talk about disability. For any reasonable adjustment requests, please contact the team at email@example.com
Articles you might be interested in
Want to make a splash in our leisure teams as a Lifeguard? If you’ve got charisma, positive energy, and love to create amazing memories for others, then joining the team as a Lifeguard could be right
Jobs you have shown an interest in