Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Complex Manager - Fixed term contract - 9 months.
Barmston Beach Holiday Park
Your career, your way. Join our fantastic team as a Complex Manager.
With fantastic opportunities for growth and a work setting vibrating with positive holiday vibes, our complex managers welcome Mondays and every other day of the week! Throw in a team of aspirational hospitality obsessed individuals and it’s a no brainer.
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park operator, we can offer:
- Fantastic Annual Management Bonus scheme
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 30% off park activities, food & drink
- 25% off holidays for friends & family
- Clear career pathways for those looking to progress
Our managers are smooth operators and great role models, providing a seamless and memorable experience for our guests. This means:
- Recruiting, developing and motivating team members to maximise efficiency and customer experience
- Achieving set budgets and margins for all areas of food and beverage operations and ensuring that stock, costs, and overheads are controlled in line with company requirements
- Regularly reviewing and developing retail areas to maximise sales and introduce and implement promotions as required
- Promoting all sales in line with company requirements and managing all promotional and marketing activity within the operations
- Completing weekly food and bar stock takes, reporting on results and taking appropriate action
- Greeting and communicating with customers in a professional and courteous manner
Are we the right fit for you?
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance. We pitch in, we have fun, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, ensuring holiday happy is never far away.
Care | we care about our guests, our people, and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
We want to do all we can to create an environment and recruitment process where people feel safe and comfortable to talk about disability. For any reasonable adjustment requests, please contact the team at email@example.com
Articles you might be interested in
TeaserPeople of Parkdean
Have you ever stepped into a bar and immediately felt a buzz in the air? That's the magic of a five-star bar team at work. Spot them in action and you’ll see them setting the bar up for a great se
Seasonal summer jobs in the holiday park industry are an exciting and exceptionally fun way to get your foot on the career ladder in hospitality. Not only do they earn you some extra summer break spen
“Working at Parkdean Resorts is a laugh. You are with friends and family on the front line, pushing each other to be better. It’s great to watch people fall in love with the job and come back every y
TeaserA Day in the Life
My day begins as Complex Manager with the all-important checks that ensure we stay compliant. I then move onto team hours and the rota for the week, making sure everything is correct for the team’s we
TeaserPeople of Parkdean
My name is Sarah Bellingham and I'm the Complex Manager at West Bay Holiday Park. I started with Parkdean Resorts this year after being approached from a talent team expert via LinkedIn and I have to
Jobs you have shown an interest in