Thunderbird Fried Chicken Assistant Manager
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Thunderbird Fried Chicken is one man’s mission to make ‘Fried Chicken Great Again’
Since starting in street food in 2017, Thunderbird Fried Chicken has taken the capital by storm and developed a devoted following of Fried Chicken Fanatics. The brainchild of Matt Harris, a self-confessed ‘food nerd’ who during his earlier career in competitive motorsports discovered a passion for American soul food of the deep south. On his return to London, Matt launched the BBQ Lab, which evolved into the Thunderbird Fried Chicken, as we know and love today. Matt’s legendary ‘Chipuffalo Wing’ won the 2015 Wing Fest competition, for the best wings in London, and that’s where our story starts. We’re fiendishly passionate about making the best fried chicken, and our award-winning wings are loved by our raving fans.
We are a young vibrant fast-growing company, and we are looking for motivated, guest obsessed and passionate people who care about great food and great service to join our family. This is a great opportunity to join the Thunderbird Management team, so if this sounds like the kind of brand you would love to get involved in as our new General Manager, read on!
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading and developing your team
- Delivering great guest service and food quality
- Running a safe and compliant restaurant
- Planning, forecasting and financially controlling
- Sales building and local marketing
What we are looking for in a fry-tastic Assistant Manager:
- Great communicators with a keen eye for detail
- Passionate about making our guests happy and motivated to produce awesome food
- A clean freak who takes pride in both your appearance and that of the restaurant
- A lead by example individual, who drives standards
- At Thunderbird, we’re not content with just being okay - that’s boring. We need people who are excited to grow with us and can work just as well within a team as independently.
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Fast-paced kitchen environment: 1 year (preferred)
- Worked as in a leadership role: 1 year (preferred)
We will help you out and provide you with all the training you could possibly need.
As this business expands, we will have more and more opportunities for our teams to grow and develop with us. It’s too good to miss, trust us.
We offer the following for the right candidate:
- Up to 50% off your holidays at Parkdean Resorts
- 30% off park activities, food, and drink
- 25% off holidays for friends and family
- Awesome opportunities for development and progression
If this sounds like it could be you, get in touch! Welcome to Thunderbird
Articles you might be interested in
TeaserPeople of Parkdean
Have you ever stepped into a bar and immediately felt a buzz in the air? That's the magic of a five-star bar team at work. Spot them in action and you’ll see them setting the bar up for a great se
Seasonal summer jobs in the holiday park industry are an exciting and exceptionally fun way to get your foot on the career ladder in hospitality. Not only do they earn you some extra summer break spen
“Working at Parkdean Resorts is a laugh. You are with friends and family on the front line, pushing each other to be better. It’s great to watch people fall in love with the job and come back every y
TeaserA Day in the Life
My day begins as Complex Manager with the all-important checks that ensure we stay compliant. I then move onto team hours and the rota for the week, making sure everything is correct for the team’s we
TeaserPeople of Parkdean
My name is Sarah Bellingham and I'm the Complex Manager at West Bay Holiday Park. I started with Parkdean Resorts this year after being approached from a talent team expert via LinkedIn and I have to
Jobs you have shown an interest in